16 Nov 2020
To: All Members
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SRI GURU SINGH SABHA (2020)
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Sri Guru Singh Sabha will be held by way of electronic means on Saturday, 21 November 2020, from 9:30am to 12:00pm. The Agenda for the meeting is listed below.
Note: Instructions to register and view the AGM proceedings online (via Zoom) are given further below.
- Presidents Address.
- Read and confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on Sunday, 28th July 2019.
- To approve and adopt the annual report for the year ending 31st December 2019.
- To approve and adopt the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019.
- To appoint External Auditors: The management committee recommends the existing auditors A2 PRACTICE CHARTERED OF SINGAPORE to be reappointed as the External Auditors for the year 2020 & 2021.
- Members may submit questions in writing, via post or email to email@example.com relating to annual report, general matters or accounts to the Hon. Gen Secretary to be received by 10.00am on Sunday 14th November 2020.
- To announce the nominations for various positions of the Management Committee of Sri Guru Singh Sabha for the year 2020 – 2022.
Directions for logging on to Zoom for the AGM
Zoom App on IOS or Android phones, Zoom Application on PC/MAC.